Sunday, October 07, 2012

It is I, Captain Vegetable

Nutrition is basic. I've been in a really stupid fight for the last week about Federally subsidized school lunches. Let's cut through all that.




Lately, I've been staying up late for the family ritual of watching Bleach. Not particularly difficult, since I'm allowed unlimited naps on the weekend. Another thing that makes it easy is that every plot drags on way beyond its natural conclusion. The fight between Ichigo & BulkyAura ran about 6 weeks, and never changed.

BulkyAura: Why dont't you surender?

Itchy: I can't.

then Itchy powers up to the next level, gets his ass kicked, and repeats, until he completely hulks out & Bulky finally checks out. All to the background music of Urahime whining : Ichigo! Ichigo!

And what's an Ichigo? Thought you'd never ask.
Yes, sports fans. The hero of a 366 episode cartoon is a small fruit. What can I say? It's a Barbie world.


Note that Barbie is never afraid to show her face. Barbie's Bankai is invincible. Not like the phony power of Koga Kuchiki. One look at him and you know he's a looser.

Anybody wants to explain why Bleach is not an utterly pointless waste of pixels, please jump in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just as good as your last post. Do you accept advertisers?

Downpuppy said...

At a rate appropriate to my traffic, no.

If you want to make me rich for no reason, please send cash.

Anonymous said...

在你博客很多都是没见过的东西啊!收藏了