Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So, like, when does the end begin?

40 years ago, more or less I started to realize that we were nearing the limit.

40 years later, we're getting closer.

One of the things science can do without thinking too much is accumulate data. Data mounts up into maps, and we get a clearer picture of where the "You are Here" arrow is pointing, and what's around it.

Basic, right? You don't need me to tell you that between energy tightness, climate change, global competition, and rising stupidity, the walls are closing in.

What you do need is a reminder that in 8 months, when we're having an election, a lot of things will be much different. A lot will be the same.

Sorry, I have no idea which will be which. Well, one thing...



If this is still here, knock the battery off my shoulder & tell me I'm wrong.

No comments: